A follow-up to the recent post on the Textiles subject map. This jersey=sweater is made by the Weft Knitting Company in Christchurch, New Z...
Source: http://www.maritimenz.govt.nz/images/Incident-area/Salvage6-small.jpg. Maritime New Zealand. (All images in the incident gallery ...
Monday, 31 March 2008
Hi Graeme- thanks for getting the blog up and running!
Hopefully this space will provide a real opportunity for our exporters to discuss a whole range of international trade issues in a safe and focused environment.
As this is a distance learning programme and we rarely get to see each other - I thought fellow bloggers might want to see the New Zealand School of Export pictured here with some members of our Advisory Council and Hon Steve Maharey MP, who officially opened the School in December 2007.
Friday, 28 March 2008
There will be a minimum of comments from the Specialist Advisers - it is YOUR opportunity to:
- ask questions
- offer opinions and tips on course-related topics
- offer opinions on the world of international trade - the exchange rate, FTA with China, etc.
- share links to useful sites
- share a photo and profile of yourself and the kind of exporting you are engaged in
- post photos you've taken on export topics - logistics, marketing and markets
- alert others to forthcoming events
- share experiences and more
Your blog is not open to others to read and post comments. Bloggers are expected to conform to the Content boundaries as set out in the Blogger Content Policy at www.blogger.com/content.g
We at the New Zealand School of Export have set the scene (literally) and hope you will use this opportunity to have 'an exporters common room'.