- First time ever for IATTO to hold a forum in China.
- Outstanding professional development opportunities including insights into China, the global economy and trade, technology and trade, entrepreneurship, and case examples of firms expanding internationally.
- Over 20 leading speakers in international trade training, education, and promotion.
- Opportunities to visit Chengdu - one of the fastest growing and economically dominant cities in inland China. We will also visit the Xindo Industry Park, Furniture Park, and International Trading City.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues from around the world.
- Get industry insights such as the Chinese solar industry and best practices in outsourcing.
- Better understand the unique challenges of trade training and promotion in emerging economics as seen from China, the US, and Europe.
- Visit the campus of our host - the Nordic International Management Institute (NIMI). See their beautiful new campus and learn about exchange opportunities with this growing university.
- A rare opportunist to visit the Giant Panda Breeding Center outside Chengdu - a 600 acre research and breeding ground where you will see these wonderful ambassadors for China freely roaming.
- Gain new friends. Renew old friendships!
That seems to be a standout reason in itself!
Go to IATTO: http://www.iatto.org
and NIMI: http://www.nimichina.com/