The Nordic International Management Institute (NIMI) in Xindu District, Chengdu is a newly established institution dedicated to offering world class leadership and business development for managers and organizations in China and the Asia-Pacific Region.
Twelve forums have been held by IATTO (the International Association of Trade Training Organisations) but this is the first time it has been held in China and it promises to be an exciting venue with a stimulating programme.
A list of some of the presentations organised to date include:
- Prof. Niclas Adler, Babson University (USA) - New Growth with Global Entrepreneurs
- Prof. Mike Miles, University of Ottawa (Canada), - Tools to Help SME Management Teams Align on Internationalization
- Prof. Yeo Lay Hwee, Singapore Management University - How Singapore Helps SMEs Engage in Internationalization
- Dr Romuald Rudzki, New Zealand School of Export - Supporting companies with 21st century library and information services
- Prof. Per Jenster, NIMI - Why We Need to Rethink Trade and Trade Development
- Prof. Haico Ebbers, Nyenrode University (The Netherlands) - Why is the Nature of Trade Changing and What does it mean for Competence Development?
You can find the full list at: http://www.iatto.org/Default.aspx?ext=1&objectID=55
Photo retrieved from: http://english.cri.cn/6566/2009/05/05/902s481706.htm
27 July 2011