- Its entrepreneurial spirit
- New Zealand based company with offices in Shanghai and Illinois
- Initial research was library based
- Science and technology absolutely crucial to success
- First demonstration unit at Bluescope Steelmill, Glenbrook
- Contracts signed for plants in China, South Korea and India (NZ has FTA with China and negotiating FTAs with South Korea and India)
- Partnership approach – exploring all possibilities
- Compartmentalisation of IP
- In NZ there is potential for usage of biomass and agricultural waste.
A follow-up to the recent post on the Textiles subject map. This jersey=sweater is made by the Weft Knitting Company in Christchurch, New Z...
Yesterday morning on Radio New Zealand's national Programme Finlay McDonald interviewed New Zealander of the Year - Ray Avery. He has ...
Thursday, 17 March 2011
A company that is making news these days for the development and exporting of clean technology processes is New Zealand based Lanzatech. It has won a number of recent awards and some of the key features of this company and its co-founder Sean Simpson are:
You can read more about this exciting cleantech firm by using the sources below or looking in Index New Zealand which has four references to articles about this company. If you want to check them out but don’t know how to use this National Library service look at the free Pathfinder that you will find at: http://www.export.ac.nz/freedownloads.html
Lanzatech company website: http://www.lanzatech.co.nz
Export Library & Information Service File Management System. Case studies: Lanzatech.
McFadden, S. (2011) The scientist, the steel mill and the prima donna. Unlimited magazine, Feb-Mar. pp.43-45. Retrieved from:
Smellie, P. (2011) Lanzatech looks to go global without leaving home. Dominion Post 16 March. C4. Retrieved from: